The thoughts of Pam Geller
posted by: Nick Lowles | on: Thursday, 20 June 2013, 19:05
Here are a few choice quotes from anti-Muslim activist Pam Geller:
1. President Obama is the "love child" of Malcolm X.
2. "Islam is not a race. This is an ideology. This is an extreme ideology, the most radical and extreme ideology on the face of the earth."
— Pam Geller On Fox Business' "Follow the Money," March 10, 2011
3. "Obama is a third worlder and a coward. He will do nothing but beat up on our friends to appease his Islamic overlords."
— Pam Geller, AtlasShrugs.com, April 13, 2010
4. "Hussein [meaning President Obama] is a muhammadan. He's not insane … he wants jihad to win."
— Pam Geller, AtlasShrugs.com, April 11, 2010
5. "I don't think that many westernized Muslims know when they pray five times a day that they're cursing Christians and Jews five times a day. … I believe in the idea of a moderate Muslim. I do not believe in the idea of a moderate Islam."
— Pam Geller, The New York Times, Oct. 8, 2010
6. "Now do I see everything through the prism of Israel? No, I don't, but I do think it's a very good guide. It's a very good guide because, like I said, in the war between the civilized man and the savage, you side with the civilized man. … If you don't lay down and die for Islamic supremacism, then you're a racist anti-Muslim Islamophobic bigot. That's what we're really talking about."
– Pam Geller, The New York Times, Oct. 8, 2010
(source: Southern Poverty Law Center)
Posted: 20 Jun 2013 | There are 8 comments
Comment 1 | From: Paulus | Date: 20 June 2013, 19:24
I take it that geller's "atlas shrugged" blog title is to show support of Ayn Rand's venomous little "philosophy"?
Comment 2 | From: Sarah AB | Date: 21 June 2013, 07:31
She's quite awful. I'm not sure about the petition though (sorry!) Why on earth is she wearing a Little Green Footballs top? That site is hardly on her side.
Comment 3 | From: Richard Carey | Date: 21 June 2013, 15:04
Trying to ban her from the country is wrong. You are becoming what you claim to oppose.
Comment 4 | From: The Slave | Date: 21 June 2013, 15:55
This woman was Anders Breivik's 'muse' . That's reason enough, don't you think?
Comment 5 | From: Sarah AB | Date: 21 June 2013, 17:48
I can't really think of a single point to make in her defence - but I think I'd want to think or read more about the grounds for stopping her entering the country with reference to other parallel cases where someone either was or wasn't allowed in. One reason for opposing the ban is that they can then pose as free speech martyrs.
Comment 6 | From: John | Date: 21 June 2013, 19:01
The last thing we need at the moment is this visit with its inflammatory potential after the terrible murder in Woolwich. I believe in freedom of speech as a first principle, however liberty does not mean licence, and that's why I signed the petition.
Comment 7 | From: limo hire | Date: 25 June 2013, 12:37
She's a disgrace! Ban her form the UK and her backward nonsense ... No wonder the US can't progress with people like that getting even the time of day.. If I was Obama - I'd be getting her locked up for slander and deformation of character - he's a President for God's sake.... I pray she has no children :(
Comment 8 | From: Hasan Prishtina | Date: 25 June 2013, 16:59
One reason she should not be admitted, if for no other, is that she enabled Tommy Robinson to enter the US illegally and defended him once it was clear that he had done so. She obviously pays no regard to the laws of the United States, let alone those of the United Kingdom. Letting someone in with such contempt for our laws and way of life is to do nothing but invite trouble. You haven't mentioned her denial of the atrocities committed against Bosnian Muslims and her championing of Srebrenica denialists Srdje Trifkovic and Julia Gorin, amongst others.
You can comment on this article here (All fields required)