Top dozen players: Robert Spencer
An American author and blogger, and the founder of Jihad Watch, which has been designated a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Centre. Spencer co-founded the Freedom Defense Initiative and Stop the Islamization of America and is one of the most influential and high profile counter-jihadist organisaners in the world.
- Co-founder and Vice-President, Stop Islamization of Nations (SION), since 2012.
- Co-founder and Associate Director: American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI), since 2010 and Stop Islamization of America (SIOA), since 2009.
- Director, Jihad Watch, since 2003.
- Advisory Board member, International Free Press Society (IFPS).
- Advisory Board member, Christians and Jews United for Israel (CJUI).
- Columnist: FrontPageMagazine and Human Events
- International Patron, Q Society of Australia.
- Addressed inaugural CounterJihad conference in Brussels on 18 October 2007.
- Addressed Ariel Center for Policy Research Facing Jihad conference in Jerusalem on 14 December 2008.
- Addressed Danish Free Press Society in Copenhagen in May 2009.
- Addressed Bürgerbewegung Pax Europa (BPE) rally in Berlin on 3 October 2009.
- Addressed Bürgerbewegung Pax Europa (BPE) Big Islam-Critical Weekend rally in Stuttgart on 3 June 2011.
- Co-architect of the international counter-jihadist movement.
- Cited 162 times (together with his Jihad Watch blog) in Anders Breivik’s manifesto
- Author: Islam Unveiled: Disturbing Questions About the World’s Fastest-Growing Faith (Encounter Books, 2002)
- Onward Muslim Soldiers: How Jihad Still Threatens America and the West (Regnery Publishing, 2003)
- Editor: The Myth of Islamic Tolerance: How Islamic Law Treats Non-Muslims (Prometheus Books, 2005)
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades) (Regnery Publishing, 2005)
- The Truth about Muhammad: Founder of the World’s Most Intolerant Religion (Regnery Publishing, 2006)
- Religion of Peace? Why Christianity is and Islam isn’t (Regnery Publishing, 2007)
- Stealth Jihad: How Radical Islam is Subverting America Without Guns or Bombs (Regnery Publishing, 2008)
- The Complete Infidel’s Guide to the Koran (Regnery Publishing, 2009)
- Did Muhammad Exist?: An Inquiry into Islam’s Obscure Origins (ISI Books, 2012)
- Co-author: The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration’s War on America (Simon and Schuster, 2010)
- Obama and Islam (David Horowitz Freedom Center, 2010)
- Islamophobia: Thought Crime of the Totalitarian Future (David Horowitz Freedom Center, 2011)
- Producer, Islam: What the West Needs to Know DVD (2007)
| top |