HOPE not hate merchandise
The first edition of White Riot appeared in 2002 and charted the rise and fall of the nazi terror group, Combat 18. While it appeared that C18 was finished, twelve years on this new edition proves otherwise. While C18 is pretty much dormant in the UK, the organisation is still very much alive across Europe.
With 25,000 new words, White Riot charts:
- What the key players did next
- How C18 now operates in over 20 countries
- Will Browning’s Plan B
- Belgium C18’s plot to kill leading politicians
- German C18 links to the NSU killers
- The plot to raise a C18 army for action in Kosovo
- The burning hatred Browning and Sargent still have with one another
White Riot is the most authoritative and detailed account of Combat 18. This new version brings its story up to date.
All prices include p&p and paypal fees
*Please ensure your paypal account is showing your correct address. We cannot replace items sent to the wrong address because of incorrect information.